The summer season officially starts tomorrow, and Dear Stella HQ is buzzing with excitement. True to form, we’ve come up with our list of Summer Faves and we wanted to share them with you!
1. Longer days! We love the late sunsets in summer – having more time to spend in the sun has such a positive effect on our mood!
2. Stitching up summery clothes. We made this super-simple skirt using the Summer Floral print from our Clementine collection and Brett Bara’s “One-Hour Skirt” tutorial we found on Kollabora. The print is undeniably summery, and the skirt itself is so comfortable and light. Click here for the tutorial.
3. No-cook recipes. We love snacking on sweet fruits and making fresh, cool salads for dinner in the summertime. Mmm.
4. BBQs with friends and family. Nothing compares to spending your whole day outside, in good company, and grilling up some tasty corn on the cob!
5. Going camping! The Dear Stella team loves camping, and we can’t wait to go this summer. Did you see our sneak preview of our new camping collection, Take A Hike by Jack and Lulu? We haven’t revealed the full group yet, but take a look below at what we are able to show you now… We have a bunch of projects up our sleeve – stay tuned!
6. Long bike-rides. Such a perfect way to both enjoy the beautiful weather and fit some exercise into your schedule.
8. Hitting the beach. This is an obvious fave, but it isn’t truly summer until you go to the beach!
9. Easy dressing! Summer calls for the simplest of wardrobes – forgo your layers and throw on shorts and a simple tee. Anything to beat the heat!
10. Fireworks. Whether it’s the 4th of July or you’re at a baseball game, fireworks are always super fun. We love to picnic before they start, and we always bring our favorite quilt!
We hope our Summer Faves made you excited for the season! Did we miss any of your summertime favorites?