Introducing Tinsel Town

It’s hard to believe that yesterday was the first day of July. The weather is hot and humid here in NYC, so what better way is there to cool down than to think about wintertime?

Today we’re introducing you to our Tinsel Town collection – a group of sweet, vintage-inspired winter prints that are sure to have you dreaming of your future snowy adventures.

How can you resist those classic cars, sweet snowmen, and twinkle lights? We are especially loving how the patterns play with our basics, Mini Confetti and Sunburst Stripes.

Take a look at some close ups, below!

Tinsel Town is hitting stores now! We’ll be back with more projects this month, so be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates.

This entry was posted in introducing... and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Introducing Tinsel Town

1. Lorraine R. says:

Love, love, love the tinsel town fabric! Even the name reminds me of the “50’s”.

2. elsa says:

Loving those stripes and the whole line too!

3. dulinh@yahoo.com says:

Beautiful!

4. Maureen says:

Love these prints! Very retro.

5. BARBARA says:

It is 96 degrees in South Carolina today & I felt a rush of cool air when “Tinsel Town” came up on the web site–uh oh–that was the AC, but nonetheless it is a great collection. I will get a few pieces to make a snuggle quilt for the little girl across the street who has lost her dad in Afghanistan.

6. Qlt812 says:

Gee Dear Stella, you have a wealth of designs running around in your head because you produce sooooo many wonderful and daring designs! I haven’t seen any fabrics I dislike you have created… You are creating genius and I among others appreciate Ya!!!

7. Julie N says:

I love these fabrics. They don’t hit you over your head with Christmas color. They’re light and bright with just the right color mix. I love the blue added to the traditional red, green, and white. PERFECT. Can’t wait to find it.

Comments